Bespoke Care At Home Berkshire
Providing the highest quality of Bespoke Care At Home Services throughout Berkshire.
Care At Home Services for Burnham, Eton Wick, Windsor, Dedworth, Slough, Taplow, Marlow, Dorney and Maidenhead.
Who Are Bespoke Care At Home?
To support our clients with achieving and maintaining a dignified quality of life, hope and aspirations.
Bespoke Care At Home always shows our clients respect, trust, compassion and equality when providing care and support. To promote health, safety and social well being of the client and family. To encourage to retain their independence as far and as safely as possible.
A Bespoke Care At Home Package Tailored To Our Clients Unique Needs.
All our clients receive their own bespoke care package tailored to their unique needs and requirements with each client having their very own personal carer. Your carer will help you to achieve yours and your loved one’s personal needs and wishes, whilst continuing to support you through your personal care plan.
Each care plan is flexible and unique where all existing routines are considered, whether this is a certain nightly routine that happens, medication schedule that has to be followed or a hobby that is important to the client.
If, for whatever reason, you or your loved ones needs change, the carer will still be there to help and will be as flexible as possible when delivering your care.
At Bespoke Care At Home we put your needs above everything else.
Call or contact us today to find out more about our home care services and how we can support your family.
The Bespoke Care At Home Values
These are the Core Values that underpin the interdependent
relationship between our staff and our clients.
- Clients and their families will be actively involved in decisions effecting their care, treatment and support.
- Bespoke Care at Home provides care services where management and staff see safety and security of paramount importance.
- Obtaining a commitment from all staff to work together for the benefit of clients and their families.
- Encouraging a feeling of belonging.
- Promoting a culture of honesty openness and transparency when mistakes occur.
- Staff who share, the values of the service.
- Investing time and energy into maintain a positive workplace culture.
The Bespoke Care At Home Culture
Enabling and Supportive
Robust Policies and Procedures
Transparent and Clear
Transparent and Clear
Promoting and Encouraging
Reviews from our happy clients
1a WinterbourneWexham StreetStoke PogesSloughSL3 6NT
01628 60455507534 995104