Bespoke Care At Home CQC Report
Our Home Care CQC Report
Bespoke Care At Home is registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and currently have a rating of Good. You can view the full Bespoke Care At Home CQC Report below.
To read the full report on CQC’s website just click the link below.
Who are the Care Quality Commission (CQC)?
The CQC are the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
The CQC is there to ensure that health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage care services to improve.
- Registers care providers.
- Monitor, inspect and rate services.
- Takes action to protect people who use services.
- Speak with an independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care.
Throughout their work they:
- Protect the rights of vulnerable people, including those restricted under the Mental Health Act.
- Listen to and act on your experiences.
- Involve the public and people who receive care.
- Work with other organisations and public groups.
- Excellence – being a high-performing organisation.
- Caring – treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Integrity – doing the right thing.
- Teamwork – learning from each other to be the best we can.
Click the link below to view the Bespoke Care At Home CQC Report on the Care Quality Commission Website.
Join the Bespoke Care At Home Team of Carers
At Bespoke Care At Home we are always on the look out for new team members who can join our busy group of carers taking care of people in Berkshire.
You can find out if there is a place for you in our team by completing our online job application form. Just click the button below to apply today.
Our Care At Home Services
Live In Care
Care For Children
Assistance With Medication
Assistance With Daily Activities
Palliative and Respite Care
Bespoke Care At Home Covers All Of Berkshire
We are proud to help people from all over Berkshire and have Bespoke Care At Home Team Members close to where you live who will be there to help and support you through difficult times.
We provide Care At Home Services in the following areas: Windsor, Maidenhead, Slough, Dedworth, Dorney, Eton Wick, Marlow and Taplow. If your town is not on the list please contact us anyway because we may still be able to assist you.